especially when your around
I just can't feel so alone-when your around and close
I rather be locket in a small white room,knowing I AM alone
then stand here besides you-feeling as if ,i am already in that room
say-
Can't you read my mind?
i hate living here inside
can't you break into my wall?
can't you make it all -ok?
I can't take this feeling of soloist
when we are together
i want to shove a pillow in your mouth
when you snore happily at night,and i am awake so bright....
as if there is allot of light.
I want you to hug me tithe
and kiss me good night
and hold my hand when you don't understand
and tell me-"your not alone"
and" we will be all right"
"you're my sweet dreams ,and i miss you at night
when my eyes are closet and i know yours are not"
Because i never wanna feel so alone as i did
when i shared my life with another
it scared me ,i admit.-and today my heart holds it against me
so i calm by saying: I never wanna be so alone as i was when we were together.
[Don't worry Eylon,you won't.]
No comments:
Post a Comment