Love me.
Love meeee...
Ok, just don't hate me.
I can't take the hate
I hate the hate
No strong feelings please.
Just be Ok.
Be Ok-being me
Be Ok with me-being me
As i am
As i am-is Ok!
Even though-i don't like being me at moments,at times
It's so annoying and out of control
But don't hate me for being me.
And if you can- love me on top of not liking me right now
Just when i can't take it any more
The moment i want to give up
just be OK
OK-and stay
Don't give up on me
Please...
stay.
be my friend.
Do You Love Me?
ReplyDeleteA lover asked his beloved,
Do you love yourself more
than you love me?
The beloved replied,
I have died to myself
and I live for you.
I’ve disappeared from myself
and my attributes.
I am present only for you.
I have forgotten all my learning,
but from knowing you
I have become a scholar.
I have lost all my strength,
but from your power
I am able.
If I love myself
I love you.
If I love you
I love myself".
I like :) So nice!
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU
ReplyDelete